some help

  • a_penso@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2001
      hello! my name is asaf penso and i have to do a project for the
      collage. i decided that my project will be scrabble and i need some
      information and maybe algorithms.

      i need to know how many tiles there are and the appearance of each
      letter and its scoring.

      i will appriciate any help and maybe web sites which contains source
      in c++.

      Sincerly yours
      Asaf Penso

      P.S. I really like the idea of egroup and i hope it will continue to
      be a great thing.