From our Alpha Dog

  • John Marsella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
      2005 Vintage (this year) Black-tie Barrel Tasting Party:
      Yep, it's nearly Holiday time, and our first party of the new vintage
      year is scheduled for Saturday, December 10th. For new members,
      please note the designation "Black-tie". Tuxes and party gowns are
      NOT required, but they WILL be the overwhelming choice of those in
      attendance, so book/buy them early!

      Single memberships be advised that you are more than welcome to bring
      a guest to this party. All members be advised that if you have
      someone who is potentially interested in joining the group, you can
      invite them to attend this party to see what we are all about.

      What: 2005 Vintage Black-tie Barrel Tasting Party
      Where: At the Dog House.
      When: Saturday, December 10th, time to be confirmed (usually 7:00pm-
      ???, with heavy hors d'oeuvres and desserts, but I will send out a
      more formal invite and confirm the start time of this party as we get
      closer to the date).

      Always feel free to email your questions to me.
      Cheers!
      Patrick D. Dodd, CSW, CWE
      Director of Marketing
      Wine Education and Trade Hospitality