4We Press Thursday - Volunteers Needed!

  • John Marsella
    Oct 5, 2005
      The extra heat of fermentation has shaved a day and a half off the
      process. With the unstable nature of the Syrah (potential for vinegar
      bacteria) and the Syrah affecting the Cab, we really don't have an
      alternative but to press off Thursday night.

      I was already going to be bringing the Chardonnay juice in on Thursday
      and need assistance getting it unloaded and pumped into the Dog
      House...now we'll just have some additional work that evening.

      As many of you know, turn-out was not stellar last Saturday, but those
      who came worked their tails off! If you can come by even for an hour
      or two on Thursday, we'd appreciate it immensely!