      You will soon be receiving an evite from the website asking you to go
      and create a user profile. Please do so if this interests you!

      2005 Vintage Crush Day
      Saturday, October 1, 2005
      10:00am-3:00pm (grapes cooperating!)

      The Dog House
      927 Magnolia Avenue
      Modesto

      If everything goes as planned, we will bottle and label our 2004
      Pinot Noir and 2003 Port from 10:00am-12:30pm; and then crush/de-stem
      our 2005 reds from 12:30pm-3:00pm.

      We will also need to sign people up for punch down schedules (don't
      worry we'll explain!).

      AND—since the grapes are being crushed THIS Saturday, they will need
      to be pressed NEXT Saturday (October 8th). So….

      2005 Vintage Press Day
      Saturday, October 8, 2005
      10:00am-1:00pm

      The Dog House
      Let me know if you have any questions at this time. Otherwise, hope
      to see you there!

      Patrick D. Dodd, CSW, CWE
      Director of Marketing
      Wine Education and Trade Hospitality