1A Message From Our President

  • John Marsella
    Sep 21, 2005
      Hello all Woof Woof veterans and potential newcomers!
      Our 2004 vintage wines are nearing the end of their aging, and the
      grapes for the 2005 harvest are slowly approaching ripeness in the
      vineyards. That means it's time for us to find out who wants to be
      involved for another great year of fun and vinous frivolity with
      their favorite group of canine and wine lovers!

      Our auspicious Board has met and decided that this year we would
      make a number of exciting wines. In the plans are a barrel fermented
      Chardonnay (for our White), a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah
      (for our Red), and a Port-style wine (for our Dessert).

      Now, all we need is to hear from you!

      Here's to a GREAT 2005 vintage!

      Patrick D. Dodd, CWE
      Director of Marketing