Hello

  • carmelasmommy
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2007
      My husband and I are planning on moving our family to Palmer and were
      wondering if I could get some information about Woodridge Falls. The
      homes are beautiful and almost seem to good to be true. Can anyone
      provide information about the neighborhood? Is it a good place to
      raise a child? Can anyone provide information about the Grandview
      Terrace?

      Thanks!
    • Joseph Clymire
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
        My family and I are not originally from this area and have been living here for 8 years.
        One advantage with Woodridge Falls being at the south end of Berks street as the traffic is
        very minimal so it is safe and quiet. So while the kids play in the yards, if they do cross
        the street you know that they will be relatively safe (with continue coaching to look both
        ways).

        The residents of Woodridge Falls are also very nice and as you can tell from the pictures,
        we typically have a Summer Block party the first or second week of September.

        Maybe someone else can add to information about the Easton Area school district and the
        Grandview Terrace assisted living. My daughter is only 4 years now, but her friends in the
        neighborhood seem to be doing well in school, even the few that elected to go to Catholic
        school.

        Nic Zawarski and Sons constructed all the homes between 1995 and 2000. For the most
        part, everyone is pleased with his or her homes. Many can tell you their specific issues,
        but I have not heard anything extreme like fault foundation or poorly constructed, just the
        things you have to deal with as being a homeowner.

        --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "carmelasmommy" <carmelasmommy@...>
        wrote:

        > My husband and I are planning on moving our family to Palmer and were
        > wondering if I could get some information about Woodridge Falls. The
        > homes are beautiful and almost seem to good to be true. Can anyone
        > provide information about the neighborhood? Is it a good place to
        > raise a child? Can anyone provide information about the Grandview
        > Terrace?
        >
        > Thanks!

      • anthony
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
          <carmelasmommy@...> wrote:

          > My husband and I are planning on moving our family to Palmer and were
          > wondering if I could get some information about Woodridge Falls. The
          > homes are beautiful and almost seem to good to be true. Can anyone
          > provide information about the neighborhood? Is it a good place to
          > raise a child? Can anyone provide information about the Grandview
          > Terrace?
          >
          > Thanks!

          I moved here from NJ in 2002.
          I love the area.
          I live on wayne street which is first part of the development, but it
          is a very nice area.
        • anthony
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
            --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph Clymire"
            <clymirejw@...> wrote:

            > My family and I are not originally from this area and have been
            living here for 8 years.
            > One advantage with Woodridge Falls being at the south end of Berks
            street as the traffic is
            > very minimal so it is safe and quiet. So while the kids play in the
            yards, if they do cross
            > the street you know that they will be relatively safe (with continue
            coaching to look both
            > ways).
            >
            > The residents of Woodridge Falls are also very nice and as you can
            tell from the pictures,
            > we typically have a Summer Block party the first or second week of
            September.

            > Maybe someone else can add to information about the Easton Area
            school district and the
            > Grandview Terrace assisted living. My daughter is only 4 years now,
            but her friends in the
            > neighborhood seem to be doing well in school, even the few that
            elected to go to Catholic
            > school.
            >
            > Nic Zawarski and Sons constructed all the homes between 1995 and
            2000. For the most
            > part, everyone is pleased with his or her homes. Many can tell you
            their specific issues,
            > but I have not heard anything extreme like fault foundation or
            poorly constructed, just the
            > things you have to deal with as being a homeowner.
            >

            > --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "carmelasmommy" <carmelasmommy@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > My husband and I are planning on moving our family to Palmer and were
            > > wondering if I could get some information about Woodridge Falls. The
            > > homes are beautiful and almost seem to good to be true. Can anyone
            > > provide information about the neighborhood? Is it a good place to
            > > raise a child? Can anyone provide information about the Grandview
            > > Terrace?
            > >
            > > Thanks!

            When we bought the house, I knew going in that these were better homes.
            My inspection was 3 hrs. The inspector asked if I was an architect.
            I said soon. The only mistake they made was the location of one of
            the basement windows is in the middle of a partition wall.
            My house is the two car garage on wayne st.
          • John DAquila
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008

              I live two doors away from Grandview Terrace and barely notice they are there. Very quiet and friendly people.
              --------------------------

              > My family and I are not originally from this area and have been
              living here for 8 years.
              > One advantage with Woodridge Falls being at the south end of Berks
              street as the traffic is
              > very minimal so it is safe and quiet. So while the kids play in the
              yards, if they do cross
              > the street you know that they will be relatively safe (with continue
              coaching to look both
              > ways).
              >
              > The residents of Woodridge Falls are also very nice and as you can
              tell from the pictures,
              > we typically have a Summer Block party the first or second week of
              September.

              > Maybe someone else can add to information about the Easton Area
              school district and the
              > Grandview Terrace assisted living. My daughter is only 4 years now,
              but her friends in the
              > neighborhood seem to be doing well in school, even the few that
              elected to go to Catholic
              > school.
              >
              > Nic Zawarski and Sons constructed all the homes between 1995 and
              2000. For the most
              > part, everyone is pleased with his or her homes. Many can tell you
              their specific issues,
              > but I have not heard anything extreme like fault foundation or
              poorly constructed, just the
              > things you have to deal with as being a homeowner.
              >

              > --- In woodridgefalls@ yahoogroups. com, "carmelasmommy" <carmelasmommy@ >
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > My husband and I are planning on moving our family to Palmer and were
              > > wondering if I could get some information about Woodridge Falls. The
              > > homes are beautiful and almost seem to good to be true. Can anyone
              > > provide information about the neighborhood? Is it a good place to
              > > raise a child? Can anyone provide information about the Grandview
              > > Terrace?
              > >
              > > Thanks!

              When we bought the house, I knew going in that these were better homes.
              My inspection was 3 hrs. The inspector asked if I was an architect.
              I said soon. The only mistake they made was the location of one of
              the basement windows is in the middle of a partition wall.
              My house is the two car garage on wayne st.

            • Carry Ackinclose-Gerber
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 11, 2008
                My husband and I have been in the development for just over a year and absolutely love it!  It's a beautiful, quiet neighborhood.  Very child-friendly.  Close to restaurants, shopping, and the Jersey border (my husband's a commuter).  Grandview Terrace is extremely quiet as well.  The facility creates very little traffic and no noise.  Absolutely no complaints!!!

                I live two doors away from Grandview Terrace and barely notice they are there. Very quiet and friendly people.