Block Party 2011 Info

  • Woodridge Falls
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011

      Happy Summer Everyone!!
      We hope you are having a wonderful season!!  We are having a Block Party planning meeting!  Our Block Party this year will be early October on Glen Ave...closed at the first entrance of Ridgeline/Glen to the other side of Ridgeline/Glen!
      We are hoping to have a few committee heads in place so any volunteers would be greatly appreciated!!!

      Meeting info:

      Sunday, August 21, 2011

      3133 Glen Ave.

      7:00pm

      Please bring your ideas!!!!!  :D

    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2011
        With tonight being the last night of Palmer Weekend tonight's Block Party planning meeting is being postponed. Keep a lookout for future emails and announcements.