Domain & Website Hosting Renewal

  • Paul Wusow
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010

      Greetings:

      --Second Notice--

      The Woodridge Falls Website domain is up for renewal in February 2011.  Since most people use Facebook to communicate, do we want to let the Website dissolve?  I have received one reply stating that we should not renew the website.  If no one objects, woodridgefalls.com will not be renewed in 2011, and the website will be taken offline.

      Thank you.

      Paul Wusow

    • Monica
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
        Hi Paul,
        Not everyone uses Facebook. I have an account, but check it way less than I check my email. Not only is it a bigger time sink, it's hard or impossible to filter the messages like I can with email.

        Are you referring to the Yahoo group or the website? I have several yahoo groups that are free. I don't see why we need both the group and the website. Everything on the website could be posted on the group site for free.
        I use the yahoo group and emails the most.

        Monica

        The Woodridge Falls Website domain is up for renewal in February 2011.  Since most people use Facebook to communicate, do we want to let the Website dissolve?  I have received one reply stating that we should not renew the website.  If no one objects, woodridgefalls.com will not be renewed in 2011, and the website will be taken offline.

        Thank you.

        Paul Wusow

      • Nichole Cook