RE: [woodridgefalls] Re: PC Help!!

  • Lisa Hays
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2010
      Just call him tomorrow so if he has questions he can ask you directly 484-809-1801

      Lisa Hays
      Mom of NINE!!! eight beautiful princesses and one little prince: Emily Rose 14, Mishaela Jane 13, Abigail Susan 11, Elizabeth Nancy 9 , Katherine Doris 6, Cassiel Virginia 4Eric Bromley 2, Crystal Juletta our 9 yr. old Liberian Princess, Braelyn Ann 7 months and one terribly handsome supportive and loving king Eric of 17 years!!!

      To: woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
      From: nicnjga@...
      Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:34:53 -0700
      Subject: Re: [woodridgefalls] Re: PC Help!!

      Please let me know if it is something he would do, and how much he would charge. Thank you!

      From: cadman34@...
      Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:29:17 +0000
      Subject: [woodridgefalls] Re: PC Help!!

      (610 866-2828
      computer troubleshooters of bethlehem. right next to Moravian College football stadium.

      --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "nicnjga" <nicnjga@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a good place to bring my laptop to get repaired...inexpensively? I think I need the power port replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nichole

    • John DAquila
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
        We have a Computer Doctor right in our neighborhood.  I have never heard anything but great feedback about his work.

        Thanks!

         Joe Computer Doctor
        3109 Florian St
        Easton, PA 18045-5982
        (610) 417-6559

      • clarocco2000
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 29, 2010
          --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "nicnjga" <nicnjga@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone know of a good place to bring my laptop to get repaired...inexpensively? I think I need the power port replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nichole

          I agree with John, Joe is awesome, he always goes above and beyond with his work!!! And he's right on Florian!
        • Nichole Cook
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
            Thanks Caroline. I will give him a call this week! -Nichole