Re: [woodridgefalls] Re: PC Help!!

  • Nichole Cook
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2010
      Please let me know if it is something he would do, and how much he would charge. Thank you!

      From: cadman34@...
      Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:29:17 +0000
      Subject: [woodridgefalls] Re: PC Help!!

      (610 866-2828
      computer troubleshooters of bethlehem. right next to Moravian College football stadium.

      --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "nicnjga" <nicnjga@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know of a good place to bring my laptop to get repaired...inexpensively? I think I need the power port replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nichole

    • Lisa Hays
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 26, 2010
        Just call him tomorrow so if he has questions he can ask you directly 484-809-1801

        To: woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
        From: nicnjga@...
        Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:34:53 -0700

        To: woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
        From: cadman34@...
        Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:29:17 +0000

        (610 866-2828
        computer troubleshooters of bethlehem. right next to Moravian College football stadium.

        --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "nicnjga" <nicnjga@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know of a good place to bring my laptop to get repaired...inexpensively? I think I need the power port replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nichole

      • John DAquila
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 27, 2010
          We have a Computer Doctor right in our neighborhood.  I have never heard anything but great feedback about his work.

          Thanks!

           Joe Computer Doctor
          3109 Florian St
          Easton, PA 18045-5982
          (610) 417-6559

        • clarocco2000
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 29, 2010
            --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "nicnjga" <nicnjga@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone know of a good place to bring my laptop to get repaired...inexpensively? I think I need the power port replaced. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Nichole

            I agree with John, Joe is awesome, he always goes above and beyond with his work!!! And he's right on Florian!
          • Nichole Cook
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
              Thanks Caroline. I will give him a call this week! -Nichole