REMINDER.......BLOCK PARTY PLANNING MEETING

  • Woodridge Falls
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Neighbors,
      We are one week away from our Block Party!!! Please try to attend our planning meeting tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 11th at 10am to finalize all plans!! We are still in need of volunteers in order to make this block party a success, so please volunteer an hour of your time!! If you cannot attend tomorrow's meeting, please respond on this board as to what committee you would like to be involved. We have the following committees:
      Children's activities
      Adult games
      Food and Beverage
      Donations
      Neighborhood Business table - contact Connie 610-515-9866

      We hope to see you at tomorrow's meeting!!

      10am
      3133 Glen Avenue