Re: Computer Repair

  • nicnjga
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
      Anthony, I have a question for you. I have and Acer Aspire 5100 series laptop. For some reason, It doesn't recognize the disc drive. I will put a disc in it, or try to burn something and it tells me to install device, or find program. Once in a blue moon it will show up under my computer. Sometimes it will stay for a while, sometimes it will disapear. Do you have any idea what this could be from? Any help would be appreciated!

      Thanks,
      Nichole Cook
      3137 Florian St.