RE: [woodridgefalls] Re: Free stuff/jeff

  • Lisa Hays
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hey when I was over getting the clothes and we loaded up the last bin there was a bright pink snowsuit which was a much larger size on the top of that which we moved off because it was larger.  Could you see what size that is because I might be able to use that for one of my older girls?

      Lisa Hays
      Mom of soon to be NINE!!! seven beautiful princesses and one little prince: Emily Rose 13.5, Mishaela Jane 12, Abigail Susan 10, Elizabeth Nancy 8 , Katherine Doris 5.5, Cassiel Virginia 3.5Eric Bromley 23 months, Crystal Juletta our 8 yr. old Liberian Princess and one terribly handsome supportive and loving king Eric of 16 years and one more beautiful princess due Feb 13th!!!

      i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me

      To: woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
      From: jeffgmony@...
      Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:31:09 +0000
      Subject: [woodridgefalls] Re: Free stuff

      Sure did. You can come over this weekend to take what you want. My number is 484-241-0114.
      Jeff

      --- In woodridgefalls@ yahoogroups. com, Lisa Hays <emal02@...> wrote:

      > Just wondering if you got my message
      >

      > Lisa Hays
      > Mom of soon to be NINE!!! seven beautiful princesses and one little prince: Emily Rose 13.5, Mishaela Jane 12, Abigail Susan 10, Elizabeth Nancy 8 , Katherine Doris 5.5, Cassiel Virginia 3.5, Eric Bromley 23 months, Crystal Juletta our 8 yr. old Liberian Princess and one terribly handsome supportive and loving king Eric of 16 years and one more beautiful princess due Feb 13th!!!
      >

      > EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      > Join me
      >

      > To: woodridgefalls@ yahoogroups. com
      > From: jeffgmony@.. .
      > Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:14:24 +0000
      > Subject: [woodridgefalls] Free stuff
      >

      > We have a lot of baby clothes(girl) and toys that we want to get rid of. If anyone wants any of it you need to contact me soon or we are going to donate it. Also, we have a crib and changing table that are in very good shape that we would like to sell for $200.
      >
      > Contact via this messege board or call 484-241-0114
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jeff

    • Jeff Giamoni
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009
        I will get back to you

        From: jeffgmony@yahoo. com
        Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:31:09 +0000

        Sure did. You can come over this weekend to take what you want. My number is 484-241-0114.
        Jeff

        --- In woodridgefalls@ yahoogroups. com, Lisa Hays <emal02@...> wrote:

        > Just wondering if you got my message
        >

        > Lisa Hays
        > Mom of soon to be NINE!!! seven beautiful princesses and one little prince: Emily Rose 13.5, Mishaela Jane 12, Abigail Susan 10, Elizabeth Nancy 8 , Katherine Doris 5.5, Cassiel Virginia 3.5, Eric Bromley 23 months, Crystal Juletta our 8 yr. old Liberian Princess and one terribly handsome supportive and loving king Eric of 16 years and one more beautiful princess due Feb 13th!!!
        >

        > EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        > Join me
        >

        > To: woodridgefalls@ yahoogroups. com
        > From: jeffgmony@.. .
        > Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:14:24 +0000
        > Subject: [woodridgefalls] Free stuff
        >

        > We have a lot of baby clothes(girl) and toys that we want to get rid of. If anyone wants any of it you need to contact me soon or we are going to donate it. Also, we have a crib and changing table that are in very good shape that we would like to sell for $200.
        >
        > Contact via this messege board or call 484-241-0114
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jeff

      • jeffgmony
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 19, 2009
          Lisa,
          I am so sorry. I FINALLY got that snowsuit out of the attic. If you still want it I will drop it off for you just let me know your address. My number is 484-241-0114. Let me know.
          Jeff