Pampered Chef Party

  • carmelasmommy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 10:20 PM
      2nd Annual Pampered Chef Party
      When: Saturday October 3
      Time: 3:00
      Where: 3104 Florian Ave, Easton PA 18045
      Phone: 610-438-1282

      What happens: Quick tips and tricks to bring more love and less labor to the kitchen. There will be meals prepared right in front of us that we can eat as well.
      There will be lots of food and drinks, so swing by and bring a friend.
      If you cannot make it, let me know if you would like the Fall catalog to take a peak.