Ladies Mah Jongg Group

  • woodridge falls
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      Ladies of Woodridge Falls!
      There will be a Mah Jongg group starting in the Fall during the week in Palmer Township! If you already play or want to learn, please contact Bonnie at bmdangelo@... for more information!

      All Palmer Township residents are welcome....so bring a friend!!!!
    • pwusow@rcn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        If it is okay, I will add this information to our public Website that is about to be launched.

        Bonnie, I will have the emails from the publeic site sent to an info@... box with the subject of Mah Jongg Group. This way, your email address is not out on our public Site. These emails sent to Woodridge falls with then be forwarded to you via me.

        If you have any questions, or do not want this added to the Events page of the Website, please let me know.

        Paul Wusow