Community Announcement

  • woodridge falls
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009
      What makes residents of a great neighborhood want to settle down and never leave?

      We've all know that Woodridge Falls is a great place to live and if you're reading this email, you are someone that has helped try to make Woodridge Falls even better.  You might have assisted planning a neighborhood event, attended a meeting, or shared an idea.

      You've already enjoyed things like Easter Egg hunts, Christmas caroling, block parties and home decorating contests...

      We are about to kick off the next chapter of progress for the Woodridge Falls community and we'd love for you to be a part of it!

      We have more exciting events and activities planned for 09 than ever before and we'd like your help to bring them to all your neighbors.

      Some of the things that will be happening:

      - Summer Movie Nights
      - 2009 Block party
      - Halloween Haunted house/charity event
      - Local business showcases
      - Neighborhood improvements - dog run
      - Weekend activities for kids - art, games, ice cream socials

      Plus the launch of a brand new Woodridge Falls website with ways to save money and make life in Palmer better and easier!

      Please be part of these exciting developments by joining us for a Launch Meeting on Sunday, May 17th, from 7-8 pm at the home of Paul Wusow, the designer of the website! 3124 Florian.

      If you think you already knew Woodridge Falls, you ain't seen nothin yet!