New poll for woodridgefalls

  • woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 7, 2009
      woodridgefalls group:

      What would you like to see more of in Woodridge Falls?

      o More community oriented group activities (put specifics on a new message topic)
      o More upgrades to the website (put specifics on a new message topic)
      o More township activity - trying to improve schools, safety etc (put specifics on a new message topic)
      o More sports activities (put specifics on a new message topic)
      o More information sharing (put specifics on a new message topic)
      o Other (put specifics on a new message topic)

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 30, 2009
        woodridgefalls group:

        Halloween House Decorating Contest

        o Spookly Street - 1326 Wayne Street.
        o Graveyard Stroll - 3112 Florian Avenue
        o Clymire Not So Scary House - 140 Ridgeline Lane

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 21, 2009
          woodridgefalls group:

          Please take the time to drive by the following houses and put your vote in for the Woodridge Falls Holiday House Decorating Contest!
          Photos will be posted soon!!!

          o 133 Grandview Ave. "Christmas Elegance"
          o 3112 Florian Ave.
          o 1326 Wayne St.
          o 3133 Glen Ave. "A Jazzy Kinda Christmas"

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 21, 2010
            woodridgefalls group:

            The time is here!!! Vote for your favorite house for our 4th Annual Holiday House Decorating Contest! Take a drive through Woodridge Falls and take a look at these gorgeous houses! The following houses have been nominated! Vote for your favorite! Good luck to all of our neighbors & Happy Holidays!!

            o 112 Forestline
            o 136 Grandview
            o 140 Ridgeline
            o 3126 Glen
            o 3133 Glen
            o 3153 Florian
            o 125 Woodside
            o 3180 Timberidge
            o 1326 Wayne

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Monica
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 28, 2010
              When I drove around looking at the lights, the house I liked best wasn't even on this list. I thought the house at the corner of Grandview and Florian had the most coordinated and tasteful display- they didn't try to cover every inch of the yard with whatever decorations were on sale.

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 28, 2010
                I hope that was directed at us on wayne.
                Our goal, my wife and I was to get noticed for toys for tots and that is what we did.
                We would like to be more coordinated, but it didn't happen.

                Anthony Lauro
                --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, Monica <weissml2@...> wrote:

                > When I drove around looking at the lights, the house I liked best wasn't even on
                > this list. I thought the house at the corner of Grandview and Florian had the
                > most coordinated and tasteful display- they didn't try to cover every inch of
                > the yard with whatever decorations were on sale.

              • Tim Fuehrer
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 28, 2010
                  Sorry, I went for ground cover, but Thanks anyway!