      From: santahen <santahen@...>
      Subject: [woodridgefalls] Re: Congratulations to our 2010 winner!!!
      To: woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, December 26, 2010, 8:32 PM

      --- In woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com, "Woodridge Falls" <woodridgefalls@...> wrote:

      > Congratulations to our neighbors at 136 Grandview for winning our 2010 Holiday Lights House Decorating Contest!!
      >
      > Woodridge Falls looked beautiful this year!! All of our nominees should be very proud!!!!!
      >
      > We hope you all had a woderful Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!!

      Congratulations guys! Your house looks great. We've been waiting for over a year to see it lit. It seemed like everytime we went last year to look, the lights were out. LOL It was worth the wait.
      To everyone else....Keep up the holiday spirit. Our neighborhood looks awesome!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic