279THIS WEEK! Woodridge Falls Celebrates the Season!!

  • Woodridge Falls
    Dec 12, 2010

      Happy Holidays to All!

      Here's what we have going on!  Caroling will be taking place Saturday, December 18th from 6pm - 8pm!  Flyers will be going out this week, but if you would like to sign up you can email woodridgefalls@....

      Holiday House Decorating Contest!!

      This will be a little different this year!  Neighbors will be nominating houses to be entered into the contest!  You may also do this via our email!  Please include your family name, your email, the address of the nominated house and the family name if known!  You may nominate up to two houses, but not yourself!  Nominations will be accepted from Monday, December 13th - Saturday, December 18th til noon.  If you are nominated, you will be notified Saturday evening!

      Good luck everyone and keep a lookout for our flyer!