278Re: [woodridgefalls] Domain & Website Hosting Renewal

  • Nichole Cook
    Dec 9, 2010
      I agree. If the message board stays up, I think that is all that's needed. For me anyway...I never go on the website, but I go on the message board for questions and advise.

      From: Monica <weissml2@...>
      To: woodridgefalls@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 11:51:36 PM
      Subject: Re: [woodridgefalls] Domain & Website Hosting Renewal

      Hi Paul,
      Not everyone uses Facebook. I have an account, but check it way less than I check my email. Not only is it a bigger time sink, it's hard or impossible to filter the messages like I can with email.

      Are you referring to the Yahoo group or the website? I have several yahoo groups that are free. I don't see why we need both the group and the website. Everything on the website could be posted on the group site for free.
      I use the yahoo group and emails the most.

      Monica