Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web pageward_5_council_on_education
Good Afternoon, Would anyone be able to tell me what are the rules and regulations for this kind of business? Are they supposed to be in an enclosed
SSPLL Families, We will be having our second and final meeting of 2015 to prepare for the upcoming winter clinic and advancing league plans for 2016. Citytpwatson1979
No spamming/commercial marketing, no campaigning, no candidate bashing allowed. It is helpful if you post your message using the "plain text" feature of your email client. Also, please keep posts on topic: items of interest to Woodridge residents and Ward 5. Commentary on articles, meetings, press releases are welcome. Instead of posting an entire article, post a link and your thoughts/commentary about it. All messages are moderated.
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- Mar 27, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.