OPEN HOUSE this Saturday 1pm-3pm @ 3021 Clinton St NE

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2011
      Please, visit our open house this Saturday, Feb-12th from 1pm - 3pm.
      Address: 3021 Clinton St NE
      Asking price: $267,000
      A hidden gem! This absolutely adorable home sits on a beautiful, quiet block and features gorgeous hardwood floors, an open floor plan w/ large and inviting living room, stylish bathrooms, and a finished basement! Awesome outdoor space includes welcoming front porch, driveway for 4 cars, and spacious private back yard!

      Hope to see you there!

      Barbara Canada
      Keller Williams Capital Properties
      801 D St NE