Preview of 2010 U.S. Census Form

  • Robert Vinson Brannum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      This is the year to be counted. Attached for your preview is the 2010 U.S.
      Census form. We should all be counted in the District's 2010 census
      numbers.

      Robert

      Robert Vinson Brannum

      President, D.C. Federation of Civic Associations, Inc. - www.dcfca.org

      President, Bloomingdale Civic Association, Inc.

      Chairman, 5th District Citizens' Advisory Council, Inc. - www.5dcac.org

      202-256-8452

      202-328-7611 fax

      cid:dc_census29.png

      Make a difference in your community.

      Watch your US mail for your 2010 Census Form.

      <http://www.census.dc.gov/> www.census.dc.gov