Ward 5 Council on Education meeting tomorrow

  • Faith Gibson Hubbard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2012
      Hello Ward 5!

      The Ward 5 Council on Education will hold its May meeting on tomorrow,
      Tuesday, May 22nd, from 6:30pm until 8pm, at the Lamond-Riggs Library
      (located at 5401 South Dakota Ave, NE). (Please note: the meeting will be
      held in the downstairs meeting room of the library).

      At this month�s meeting we will hold the election for new executive board
      officers for the Council, discuss upcoming events, and plan for the
      upcoming school year. We would love to have any DCPS parents, community
      stakeholders or anyone who is passionate about schools in our beloved Ward
      5 to join us! We need your fresh ideas, perspectives and support!

      If you have any questions, concerns, or if you would like to add something
      to the agenda, please feel free to contact us at ward5coe@....

      We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

      --
      Faith Gibson Hubbard