Re: Fw: build your own stove

  • flexwing462
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2002
      Harmon
      I can't see any stove designs on the websites that you posted.The
      webconx one does'nt seem to be working at the moment and the other
      one; the journey to forever website seems to be about environmental
      issues in third wourd countries.

      Jim Hall

    • Harmon Seaver
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2002
        On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 10:28:03PM -0000, flexwing462 wrote:
        > Harmon
        > I can't see any stove designs on the websites that you posted.The
        > webconx one does'nt seem to be working at the moment and the other
        > one; the journey to forever website seems to be about environmental
        > issues in third wourd countries.

        http://journeytoforever.org/at_woodfire.html

        doesnt' have stove designs????