electrical receptacle

  • begin_mario@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2000
      What is the minimum distance that a certified wood stove can be
      installed from an electrical receptacle? Do I simply follow stove
      manufacturer's tolerance to combustible wall or is there a code
      provision specific to electrical plug-ins? In my case, the plug-in is
      on the backwall and would be 60cm along backwall from nearest side
      edge of stove.