RE: [woodheat] Re: Learning to run our Morso 2110

  • LoieJ
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 3, 2010
      Just so there is no misunderstanding: I was not attacked or anything like that off
      list. There was just some specific information about some specific stoves, etc. that
      were discussed, as well as some background information by one of the woodheat group
      explaining some things to me.

      I MISUNDERSTOOD in that I thought that the moderator was calling an end to this
      discussion.

      However, I have put too much time into this. And given that this time of year, there
      is so much solar gain during the day, it isn't a good season to judge a woodstove.
      Since we had a snow drought this winter, we've had lots of nice sunny days. We'll
      see what happens when it is cloudy, even above zero, but no solar gain.

      LOiS J. G.

    • LoieJ
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 7, 2010
        Just to Clarify: Knute said: Hi Lois-I checked out the Morso website. These stoves
        look different(exotic) than the typical woodstove.

        I answered: Our stove isn't exotic at all. It is just basically a box on legs, not
        one of the
        fancy modern stoves. Our 30 year old stove was a box on legs as well,

        I was just looking in the dictionary for something else and saw the entry for
        Franklin Stove, with a picture. Our new and old stoves look much like the Franklin
        stove, the new stove especially so.

        LOiS J. G.