Re: [woodheat] Re: fire wood insert

  • Miro
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 30, 2003
      Sabine

      You might have a couple options,
      1.Remove the existing SS liner. Purchase two
      woodburing appliances that use a six inch flues
      Run two new six SS liners down your chimney and
      connect to appliance on either side of the fireplace.
      2. With a 12 inch liner in place it may be possible
      to have both appliances utilize the same flue. Less
      expensive but not the best solution.
      Without being there to evaluate the setup it's hard
      to advise on possible options. You would be well
      off having a woodburning appliance person and
      a mason/chimney liner person check it out before
      deciding anything and spending any $.

      Miro