  • norb grum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      My local hardware store sells this fire starter gell. I am not certain of the name of it, since I am not at home while writing this. It is a very nice product that I use to start my sawdust furnace. I coat the surface of a piece of cardboard put it in place then add my sawdust then light it........works real well there are no fumes and it is not something that is easily splashed around. You do have to be mindfull not to leave the plastic tube laying on a hot surface but we are all smart enough to know that.

      Norb