Re: pipe

  • Luke Greenwood
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
      Im getting my pipe through Lowes. I live in the Blue Ridge in NC.
      Lowes sells Supervent which is a Selkirk Company. The Supervent is
      also sold through wood heat stores under a different name (more
      expensive) which escapes me right now.
      Luke

      --- In woodheat@yahoogroups.com, "katework1" <katework1@...> wrote:

      > hi,
      > finally installing my wood stove (jotul) and looking for
      stove/chimney pipe. does anyone
      > have any recommendations, criticisms, horror stories or blessings
      for a particular type/
      > brand? and any recommendations for resource. doesn't seem that i can
      find anything
      > locally even though i live in the blue ridge mountains, so it looks
      as if i am stuck with mail
      > order. could use any and all advise.
      > thanks,
      > kate

    • markst95
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
        This will be my third year with a supervent chimney. So far I've
        been happy with it. Just make sure you check the boxes at the store,
        the chimney sections dent easily in transport. I had to go through 4
        extra boxes to find ones that weren't dented.