RE: [woodandbrass] Re: 1900 Nehring lens catalog on eBay?

  • Rob Niederman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2011

    Hi all;

    A couple years back I acquired a camera with an accessory Nehring lens extension for 4x5 cameras. It pretty much acts like a telescopic extender that is fitted between a shutter and body. It is a nicely made brass tube with a lens and focusing adjustment. As shown in the attached JPG, the camera now has an odd appearance; perverse thoughts are okay.

    - Rob