Re: [woodandbrass] Message for Paul Cordes

  • michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2010

      You may be interested to learn that there was a Riddell patent just sold on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230551739143&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

      Let me know if you need assistancxe tracing other patents by Riddell.

      Michael Pritchard

      www.mpritchard.com

      www.britishphotohistory.ning.com

      On Wed 24/11/10 14:48 , "ericevans2000" ericevans2@... sent:

      Hi Paul,
      A couple of months ago or more, we had some correspondence relating to Riddell and Rae. I have sort of almost decided to have a go at producing a short article with whatever Marcel and I have been able to find out about them. I wonder if it is at all possible to get copies of the photos of the Riddell and Rae camera you mentioned, with a view to incorporating them into such an article, if it ever happens?

      http://www.netintelligence.com/email

    • Eric Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2010

        Michael,
                    Thanks for your interest; I was the buyer of the patent you cite, which relates to a changing box that I have in my collection, and which renewed my interest in possibly having a go at another short article for PW. It is the same box that accompanies Paul's R&R satchel camera in his album, but his is in better condition. I take very kindly your offer of further assistance, and I will probably come back to you on that at some stage; I have a feeling I am going to need all the help I can get !