Re: [woodandbrass] RIDDELL and RAE

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 8, 2010
      John Gibson Rae was George Gladstone Rae's partner in Rae Bros.

      It appears he ran the Perth branch:

      1901 census

      Name: John G Rae
      Age: 44
      Estimated birth year: abt 1857
      Relationship: Head
      Spouse's name : Mary
      Gender: Male
      Where born: Sanquhar
      Registration Number: 394A
      Registration district: Scone
      Civil parish: Scone
      County: Perthshire
      Address: Queens Road
      Occupation: Photo Dealer
      ED: 1
      Household schedule number: 55
      Line: 9
      Roll: CSSCT1901_128
      Household Members: Name Age
      John G Rae 44
      Mary Rae 30

      Cheers! Marcel -- Marcel Safier PO Box 239 Holland Park QLD 4121 Australia

      Database version: 6.15600
    • classicphotos69
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9, 2010
        Thanks for the help with the Riddell and Rae.
        I will keep you posted if I buy the camera, failing that I will supply some photographs.

        Paul