Re: [woodandbrass] Hey, I'm not sure if you know this or not...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2010
      Yes, Marty but I am in the UK and have limited access to the internet to deal with it! Seeing stacks of cameras - went to Bradford yesterday and spent the day with Colin Harding - Fred Friedman was also there. Going to Photographica on Sunday!

      Cheers!

      Marcel
      Your friendly moderator

      On Wed May 19 11:56 , Martin magid sent:

      Anyone moderating this list to prevent this very OT stuff?

      Marty

      On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:36 AM, sophiaosbush <sophiaosbush@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Hey, I'm not sure if you know this or not...Click here to check it out!