Re: [woodandbrass] BJPA

  • CYRIL GREATOREX
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2010
      Thanks John,

      I have McKeown`s 11th edition and in it he describes a 6x6cm camera c, 1932, with coupled film advance and shutter wind. Does the 12th edition show something different?

      Mine is a 6x9cm version made before 1926 with the coupled fi;m advance and shutter wind but also with a coupled rangefinder described on the camera body as "Auto-Rangefinder Type".

      I can find no reference to this earlier and more advanced version.

      Best regards,

      Barrie