Photographica and Bievres 2010

  • Marcel
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2010
      Hello all

      The list has been very quiet lately. I wonder if any other list members are attending Photographica on 23 May in London or Bievres on 5-6 June? I know Fred will be in London and we will be visiting the Media Museum in Bradford together.

      Please take a look at the George Hare full plate with a triple lens mount I have just uploaded to the photos section. I missed the auction as I was in the USA at the time - drats!

      Cheers!

      Marcel
      Brisbane, Australia
    • Milan Zahorcak
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2010
        Message
        Marcel,

        No one is left alive except us . . .

        We should have had them send us their lenses before they checked out.

        mz

        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2010
          I'll be at Photographica - anyone who comes, be delighted to say hello. Ask at the club table or the South-West Region table.

          --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, "Marcel" <msafier@...> wrote:

          > Hello all
          >
          > The list has been very quiet lately. I wonder if any other list members are attending Photographica on 23 May in London or Bievres on 5-6 June? I know Fred will be in London and we will be visiting the Media Museum in Bradford together.
          >
          > Please take a look at the George Hare full plate with a triple lens mount I have just uploaded to the photos section. I missed the auction as I was in the USA at the time - drats!
          >
          > Cheers!
          >
          > Marcel
          > Brisbane, Australia

        • JCR Cameras
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2010

            Hi Fred,

            You missed me out of the Talbot and Eamer ensemble. However you are forgiven!!!

            Marcel Safier should be in the group too!!!

            Best Wishes,

            John Rushton

              My goodness, so am I alive. I thought the group had disappeared. Pleased to know we still here. I will be at Photographica this year. I would like to hear from any member of the group who:

              1. Has a Talbot and Eamer "Talmer" in his or her collection. Rob Tooley, David Gardner and I seem to be the only ones we've found with "Talmers" and are looking for information on others.

              2. I am looking for history of the company "Murray & Heath" and specifics of what they manufactured in house vs. bought in and rebadged. I hope to research this at the National Media Museum during my short visit to the UK. Any info you have will be happily received at marenfred1@gmail. com

              Cheers,

              Fred Friedman

              On May 3, 2010, at 10:37 AM, ericevans2000 wrote:

              Hi Milan,
              I was alive last time I checked..... .....
              Eric.

              --- In woodandbrass@ yahoogroups. com, "Milan Zahorcak" <milan.zahorcak@ ...> wrote:

              > Marcel,
              >
              > No one is left alive except us . . .
              >
              > We should have had them send us their lenses before they checked out.
              >
              > mz

            • JCR Cameras
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2010

                Hi Fred,

                No need to apologise.

                I will be at Photographica and I would be very pleased to meet you there. I will not be anchored to a sales table but wandering around freely. Maybe we could meet at the PCCGB Club Table at a predetermined time? It would be good for you, David Gardner, Marcel , Rob and I to get together for a natter.

                Best Wishes,

                John

                My goodness, so am I alive. I thought the group had disappeared. Pleased to know we still here. I will be at Photographica this year. I would like to hear from any member of the group who:

                1. Has a Talbot and Eamer "Talmer" in his or her collection. Rob Tooley, David Gardner and I seem to be the only ones we've found with "Talmers" and are looking for information on others.

                2. I am looking for history of the company "Murray & Heath" and specifics of what they manufactured in house vs. bought in and rebadged. I hope to research this at the National Media Museum during my short visit to the UK. Any info you have will be happily received at marenfred1@...

                Cheers,

                Fred Friedman

                On May 3, 2010, at 10:37 AM, ericevans2000 wrote:

                Hi Milan,
                I was alive last time I checked..........
                Eric.

                --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, "Milan Zahorcak" <milan.zahorcak@...> wrote:

                > Marcel,
                >
                > No one is left alive except us . . .
                >
                > We should have had them send us their lenses before they checked out.
                >
                > mz

              • Maren /Fred Friedman