Re: [woodandbrass] PhotoHistory XIV - Rochester Oct 16-18, 2009

  • Fred /Maren Friedman
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2009
      Marcel,
      I hope to attend the Boston Show on the Saturday. I will be nosing around the tables and will listen for a down under accent. Hope we can meet.
      Fred Friedman
      On Aug 15, 2009, at 9:06 PM, Marcel Safier wrote:

      Hi

      Yes thanks for the update Ralph. I also intend making my way from Australia to attend my first PhotoHistory symposium while on holidays. I hope to meet some list members there. Is anyone else attending? I also hope to make the Boston show.

      Cheers!

      Marcel
      Brisbane, Australia

      --- In woodandbrass@ yahoogroups. com, Fred /Maren Friedman <marenfred@. ..> wrote:

      > Welcome home, Ralph & thanks for the update. Sounds like a great trip.
      > Best to you both,
      > Fred Friedman
      > ps. I won't make the Rochester symposium since I will be in San
      > Francisco for a family wedding. But, I do hope to go to the Boston
      > show the following weekend for the Saturday only. If you are there, we
      > could finally meet. Same goes you other Wood & Brassees out there.

      =
    • Ralph & Bobbi London
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 15, 2009
        Bobbi and I will be at PhotoHistory. However, we will miss the Boston
        show the following weekend.

        Ralph