RE: [woodandbrass] That time of year . . .

  • Scott B
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
      Happy Holidays 2008

      As far as 2009 goes, Milan please organize a BVI W&B group tour...

      Scott

      From:"eric evans" <ericevans@rocketmai l.com>
      Date:December 18, 2008 11:00:58 AM EST
      To:woodandbrass@ yahoogroups. com

      To all members of this group, whatever your religion or none, may this
      time of year be a happy time for you all. I'm having a G Banjo. Top
      that.......! Well, it's made of wood and brass....... .
      Eric.

    • marenfred
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
        Nice photo Milan. Thought it might be wet plate. Or,/ was it taken with a reducing back? They look kinda skinny.
        Cheers,
        Fred
        From:"Scott B" <silver_recollection@...>
        Date:December 19, 2008 6:24:32 PM EST
        To:woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com
        Attachments:1 Attachment, 32.0 KB

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 19, 2008
          Message
          I was documenting the indigenous population, for future research.

          Perhaps one of them might growth up to be a famous lens maker.

          They all look like they have great potential . . . already good with figures.

          mz

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 24, 2008

              Hi Everyone,

              A bit late I know but things have been a bit hectic around here.

              Here's wishing you all the very best for the festive season and the forthcoming new year.

              I wish you all whatever you would wish for yourselves. I guess for most people that would be good health, happiness, immunity from the world's financial troubles, not forgetting of course a few nice cameras, lenses, or whatever floats your boat.

              My ecard at the link below

              http://www.pbase.com/cameramanuk/image/107384459/original.jpg

              All The Very Best,

              John