RE: [woodandbrass] Re: Pinging the group

  • Milan Zahorcak
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2008
      Message
      Sorry, no comments, just a test . . . my server doesn't seem to be cooperating.

      And I wanted to welcome Twanda to the group - what are you wearing?

      mz

    • Michael Pritchard
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 6, 2009
        Message
        There is a second sale taking place on 26 March 2009 at 11am. Details in due course and an online catalogue, no doubt, at www.gardinerhoulgate.co.uk

        Michael Pritchard
        www.mpritchard.com
        http://britishphotohistory.ning.com/

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 12, 2009
          Hi,

          have just learnt that Geoff Walker was killed in the Buck fires in Victoria.

          while he did not collect cameras, he was one of the great CDV collectors.

          he was a great collector, and he would often ship me a bundle of CDV's to go though for my research...

          Such a sad loss.

          Regards,

          Sandy.