Re: tables, beer and leather trousers ???

  • eric evans
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 1, 2008
      Milan,
      Nope, though ingenious. Given the overwhelmingly clamorous and
      enthusiastic response to my little assault on the general knowledge
      of this group, and the fact that "Tomorrow" on this forum can happen
      at different times and different places, I will extend the deadline
      until, well, tomorrow. John Rushton, I thought you would have been up
      for this one?
      Eric.

      --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, "Milan Zahorcak"

      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 3, 2008
        Message
        Oops . . . sorry, apparently some folks can't open inline attachments.

        Here's a link to the surviving bed & standard:

        mz