Test

  • dfscameras
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Just testing to see if it actually works...
    • Ralph & Bobbi London
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
        Yes, I received your test message.

        Ralph

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
          Hello all

          Thank you to all those who have joined in the first day of this group's
          existence.

          I have just added thirty links to the wood and brass home page:

          Other suggested links always welcomed.

          Cheers!

          Marcel
          --
          Marcel Safier (Photographic Historian and Collector)
          PO Box 239

          Database version: 5.10150e
          http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/