Re: [woodandbrass] A Visual Compendium of Kodak Catalogs

  • Milan Zahorcak**
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2013

      Thank you Marcel & Rob.  I blush as modestly as I can . . . OK, I know that isn't much, but it sounds humble, right?  But as a big believer in shameless self-promotion, much less shameless advertising . . . for those of you who might have an interest, the Kodak Catalog poster that Rob is referring to can be seen here:

      http://pacificrimcamera.com/milanpub/Misc-Pics/18x24%20Poster.jpg

      That's just a small JPG of the 3 MB PDF which with print a perfect 18" X 24" poster.  The poster PDF is included in the Bonus Material of the Digitized Kodak Catalog CD . . . more information can be found on Rob's website.  Boy, how's that for working in a plug?

      And anyone who would like the full-size PDF by itself can email me directly (let's not clutter up W&B) and I'll be happy to send either a 3MB attachment or a link to a download.

      mz