Adams Minex

  • Maren /Fred Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Hi all,
      I need parts (shutter controls particularly) for a Minex. I'd be happy to buy a tatty camera for parts if anyone has one available. Since there were several versions, details and a photo of the outside shutter setting area would be welcome along with price. You can reach me directly at marenfred@.... I will be keeping my fingers crossed. Many thanks,
      Fred Friedman in sunny, frigid Cliffside Park, NJ