Re: [woodandbrass] Lerebours & Secretain all metal camera

  • dcolucci@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2012
      George,

      The original Gaudin camera, made in 1841, is only marked Lerebours.  I believe Secretan didn't join Lerebours until about 1845, so it would appear this is to a later model Gaudin Dag camera.

      Dan

      In a message dated 12/12/2012 10:05:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, GEORGELAYNE@... writes:

      It's the working part of the Gaudin Apparatus. Google it and see how it fits into the larger box.

      George Layne