Re: [woodandbrass] papa bear, mama bear and baby bear(tsche)

  • Maren /Fred Friedman
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
      The cameras (if genuine) are French -Bertsch Chambre Automatique cameras. Very rare, expensive and to see all 3 together...WOW!
      Fred in drizzly, cloudy Cliffside Park, NJ
      On Dec 9, 2012, at 8:23 AM, ericevans2000 wrote:

      Well, you didn't say much, but you have set my inquiring mind to work. I have seen pictures of these all-brass cameras before, but can't remember where or when. I have looked through some of my stuff for a solution, but can't find any more about them. Enlighten us!
      Eric.
      --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, voncabbage@... wrote:

      > one big, happy family

    • ericevans2000
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
        I nearly got there; I was looking for BEARTSCHE: the clue is in the title of the original message. Museum cameras according to McKeown. So who is voncabbage? Reveal yourself!
        Eric.

      • GEORGELAYNE@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
          Nice buntcha bears !