papa bear, mama bear and baby bear(tsche)

  • voncabbage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
    one big, happy family
    Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
      Thanks for posting this image but it was a hair's breadth from being deleted as spam until I logged in to Yahoo to check what it was about, with little useful information in the unsigned text that accompanied the posting. This is a small and friendly group and I would appreciate if members of the list could sign their emails and include sufficent text so that the 71 people receiving these emails know what the post is about.

      Now, let the discussion about the 3 quite interesting looking lenses ensue...

      Cheers!

      Cheers! Marcel -- Marcel Safier (Photographic Historian and Collector) PO Box 239 Holland Park QLD 4121 Australia
      List owner and moderator
      Wood and Brass http://groups.yahoo.com/group/woodandbrass/

      On 9/12/2012 4:24 PM, voncabbage@... wrote:

      one big, happy family

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======
    • ericevans2000
      Message 3 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
        Well, you didn't say much, but you have set my inquiring mind to work. I have seen pictures of these all-brass cameras before, but can't remember where or when. I have looked through some of my stuff for a solution, but can't find any more about them. Enlighten us!
        Eric.
        --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, voncabbage@... wrote:

        > one big, happy family

      • Rob Niederman
        Message 4 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
          They are Bertsch cameras if I spelled the name correctly. Rare dags but with known fakes.

          - Rob

          ericevans2000 <ericevans2@...> wrote:

          Well, you didn't say much, but you have set my inquiring mind to work. I have seen pictures of these all-brass cameras before, but can't remember where or when. I have looked through some of my stuff for a solution, but can't find any more about them. Enlighten us!
          Eric.

          --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, voncabbage@... wrote:

          > one big, happy family

        • Rob Niederman
          Message 5 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012

            Actually these are wetplate cameras … my bad – lenses look a bit on these three.

            .: Rob N.

            They are Bertsch cameras if I spelled the name correctly. Rare dags but with known fakes.

            - Rob

            ericevans2000 <ericevans2@...> wrote:

            Well, you didn't say much, but you have set my inquiring mind to work. I have seen pictures of these all-brass cameras before, but can't remember where or when. I have looked through some of my stuff for a solution, but can't find any more about them. Enlighten us!
            Eric.

            --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, voncabbage@... wrote:

            > one big, happy family

          • Maren /Fred Friedman
            Message 6 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
              The cameras (if genuine) are French -Bertsch Chambre Automatique cameras. Very rare, expensive and to see all 3 together...WOW!
              Fred in drizzly, cloudy Cliffside Park, NJ
              On Dec 9, 2012, at 8:23 AM, ericevans2000 wrote:

              Well, you didn't say much, but you have set my inquiring mind to work. I have seen pictures of these all-brass cameras before, but can't remember where or when. I have looked through some of my stuff for a solution, but can't find any more about them. Enlighten us!
              Eric.
              --- In woodandbrass@yahoogroups.com, voncabbage@... wrote:

              > one big, happy family

            • ericevans2000
              Message 7 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
                I nearly got there; I was looking for BEARTSCHE: the clue is in the title of the original message. Museum cameras according to McKeown. So who is voncabbage? Reveal yourself!
                Eric.

              • GEORGELAYNE@AOL.COM
                Message 8 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
                  Nice buntcha bears !