Re: [woodandbrass] Mystery Optical Device

  • Eric Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2012
      Ah, thanks Michael, that wasn't there at first, he's added it later. I thought it might be a beam splitter of some sort, but in my head it was receiving light rather than projecting it, and I couldn't see how it would do that.
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:42 PM
      Subject: RE: [woodandbrass] Mystery Optical Device

      The instruction sheet illustrated says it’s an ‘accessory for split image stereo projection’.