Re: Is it or ain't it a Tit=Bit or a Tid=Bit English Camera

  • jwb.jr77
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2012
      Hi Rob: I also have an ad that makes it look like the Strand. It's a very well made camera and I was very supprised to see it turn up in the yard sale. The lady was selling very expensive furniture and didn't seen like some one who would be bothered selling a camera. We are very happy to have it. John