Re: [woodandbrass] Antique brass CZJ 240mm Anastigmat-Weitwinkel lens!

  • Milan Zahorcak
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 15 9:46 PM
    • Milan Zahorcak
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 16 6:20 AM

        Part 3

        Oh, good grief - Figure 66 on page 55.

      • John Rushton
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 17 4:01 PM

          Hi All,

          And I have No. 44, which is a different lens, being  a Carl Zeiss Jena 310mm Triplet Apochromat, as shown below.

          http://tinyurl.com/chhm6kb

          The only information that I have on this lens is shown in one of the images at the above link.

          Best Wishes,

          John

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 17 4:46 PM
            Thank you, Richard for the PDF with patent pictures!  Clearly very different from any bigdistant bizarre variation on a Goerz-type double meniscus.    Steve
          • Richard Knoppow
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 19 3:10 PM