RE: [woodandbrass] Re: Quiz: Mind reading.

  • John Rushton
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 26, 2012

      Hi Scott,

      I think Custom Bellows used to be Camera Bellows of Birmingham, England.

      I had them make bellows for a half plate studio camera maybe nearly thirty years ago using red leather. I was very satisfied with them and I have long forgotten the price.

      I know the director of the company, whose first name is Tony. He is a good guy and maybe it would be a good idea to contact them with your requirements and let them quote you for material, colour, size, completion date, etc. An email will cost you nothing. If you speak to Tony please mention my name.

      The following company also makes lens panels.

      http://www.mammothcamera.com/mccacc.html

      Best Wishes,

      John